In order to post your listings to Craigslist and Facebook, you will need a premium account. To upgrade to a premium account follow the instructions HERE
. Once you have a premium account, follow the steps outlined below to post listings to Craigslist or Facebook.
Posting on Craigslist
- Log in and select your My Listings tab.
- Click Copy to copy the Craigslist posting markup.
- You many need to allow the website access to place content on your clipboard.
- Click on the Craigslist link.
- Paste the copied content in the description box and fill out the remaining information and click Continue.
- Say No to the security warning that appears. This will only occur while you are posting and will not appear to viewers of your Post.
- Click Continue to publish your Post. Depending on your area there may be additional steps to complete the posting.
- Thats it. Now your Listing is on Craigslist.
Capturing Leads from Craigslist
- When a potential buyer comes across your Post, they just need to click anywhere on it and they will be taken to a personalized Listing site.
Note: When the Listing sells, the url will still be active, but the price will be removed and replaced with a notice the property is off market.
- If the potential buyer likes the property and wants additional information, they will be instructed to fill out their basic info and create a username and password. They wil be taken to a Listing search of similar properties and the original Listing will open for them automatically.
- You will receive an email notification informing you this person just registered.
Posting to Facebook
- Return to the Listing details screen.
- You will be asked to log in to Facebook.
- Provide any comments you wish in the share page.
- The listing will now appear on your Facebook wall.
- If you want to post to other people's walls, you can use the link shown on the listing details page. This same link can be used anywhere else online you want to post as well.